With this package, our expert-led Research & Development team will work with you to create a professional formula for a Snack Ball or Semi-Spherical/Cylindrical Protein Bite, utilizing the most leading-edge processes innovated by food scientists.
We will work with you to achieve:
- A formula that meets your nutritional specifications and macronutrient goals within the realm of physical and scientific possibility.
- A formula that meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including those established by the FDA.
- A science-based formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your targeted consumer base.
Our expert-led research and development process includes:
- Up to three bench-made pilot trials of Prototype Ball/Bites Please note that balls from the large scale equipment are often a slightly different shape (ie; more cylindrical, or more 'teardrop') than a hand-rolled bench sample will be.
- Organoleptic Testing performed by our team of in-house experts
- Full database Nutritional Analysis
- Water Activity Level Testing to ensure shelf life stability
- Our FDA compliance team will send you the professional dieline for creating your own completely customized packaging for your Ball/Bites, and completely customized display boxes or stand up pouches for your Ball/Bites.
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that all of your work with us remains top secret.
*Please note that this price includes two hours of compliance checks from our FDA compliance team and up to three rounds of bench prototype boxes of Ball/Bites, and that no refunds are available after work begins. Minimum order quantities for balls (just like bars) are just 5k balls per flavor per run. Graphic design work is available on an hourly basis, and additional prototype boxes of Ball/Bites are available for an additional cost. The formulation cost is for one flavor only. If you would like multiple flavors of Ball/Bites then you will need to purchase multiple R&D packages. Please note that YouBar relies on clients to complete this process within six months of initiating it, otherwise additional compliance fees may apply.