With this package, our expert-led Research & Development team will work with you to create a branded container (typically a stand up gusseted pouch) of any ingredient that you'd like to sell to consumers under your own brand name and vision.
We will work with you to achieve:
- A finished product that is branded to your company, and includes your special chosen ingredient (ie; nuts, cereal, dried fruit, etc).
- A finished ready-to-sell product thatt meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including those established by the FDA.
Our expert-led process includes:
- One container of your Product for tasting (a 'prototype')
- Full database Nutritional Analysis and Ingredient Statement
- Up to three hours of work with our compliance team to create own-branded packaging for your product. Our team will provide you with the nutrition fact panel, ingredient list and consulting on layout and claims for your product to ensure that it is legal to sell in stores and online across the US from the moment that you launch it to market. Any label claims that are considered non-standard by YouBar's team will not be able to be approved without the stated approval by a 3rd party FDA compliance lawyer or consultant (YouBar can provide an introduction if desired).
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that all of your work with us remains top secret.
Minimum Order Quantities and Pricing:
We co-pack ingredients in multi-serve pouches - typically in the size range of 0.5 lb-1lb per pouch (at the moment, we do not offer single serve pouches)
- The Minimum Order Quantity is 1k pouches per order
- Graphic design work (ie; art creation for your bag) is available a la carte for an additional charge of $650 if you don't have your own graphics created already.
*Please note that the formulation cost is for one product only. No refunds are available after work begins, and YouBar relies on clients to complete this process within six months of initiating it, otherwise additional R&D fees may apply.