Amazon is the undisputed leader in the online nutrition marketplace. It has become an essential eCommerce platform that brands must leverage in order to grow.
Through a combination of our industry-leading expertise and knowledge of the current health and wellness trends on Amazon, YouBar has the capabilities to build your brand in this marketplace and increase your sales exponentially. Our goal is to empower brands just like yours to dominate the Amazon marketplace so you can focus on growing your brand.
With this package, our expert-led Marketing team will work with you to create a branded Amazon Store that will leave you with optimized product listings on the world's largest marketplace.
We will work with you to deliver:
- A well-designed Amazon storefront that upholds your brand integrity, and conveys your brand vision
- A ready-to-sell store that has listings optimized for consumer search
- Well-written and persuasive product copy
- Images for your Amazon Store (We will advise on where physical images are required, and where digital images are appropriate. Client is responsible for taking the photographs themselves.)
- Training and advice to generate the most and best-written 5 star reviews possible (typical goal is 5-10 to start)
- 2 hours of training on how to manage your store
Our expert-led process includes:
- An initial 30 minute kickstart call for introductions to the team
- A 1.5-hour formal product consultation
- Product copy development
- Product + brand designs for the Amazon page (including generation of either digital or photographic images)
- Product listing + optimization
- Client approval on copy + designs
- Store launch
- Two one-hour training sessions
Terms and Conditions:
- Includes up to 3 flavor SKUs (if launched at the same time). If launched at different times then a new engagement must be made with a new start cost of $3,500.
- All designs + creative must be approved by the customer before publishing
- Customer must provide all products needed for photography and design
- Barring extended customer feedback or any unforeseen red-tape (Amazon can sometimes be difficult) then the Amazon store should be set up properly within 2-4 months.
- Client must have a registered Trademark in order to complete Amazon account creation. This process typically takes around 2 months and must be done by the client.
Please note that this engagement comes to a formal close 2 weeks after the Amazon store goes live. Additional consulting is available after that for an hourly rate. Please also note that this is only for US Amazon sales as YouBar only provides expertise in US FDA food compliance and regulatory standards.