Package and Design
Your Bar's Packaging Is as Important as the Bar
At YouBar, we understand that your food product’s packaging is as important as what’s inside the wrapper. Because of this, we have an entire team of graphic designers, quality assurance specialists and FDA compliance experts that will help you bring your product to life so that it looks as good as it tastes.
Our team of graphic designers will help ensure that:
- Your product’s packaging communicates what your brand stands for and what it means to your customer.
- Your brand and bar claims, logo and important imagery are instantly visible to potential consumers.
- Your brand colors are unique and recognizable.
Our team of quality assurance experts will ensure that your packaging serves its purpose from a safety perspective, including:
- Protecting your bars against damage or contamination by micro-organisms, air, and moisture.
- Ensuring that the ink used in the production of the packaging is made only of the highest quality food-grade ingredients (ie; some international companies make food packaging with lead in the ink).
- Preventing spilling and tampering with your product while in transit and in stores.
Our team of experts in FDA compliance will collaborate with you to choose the right certifications and claims to make sure your bars speak to your target demographic. This includes the potential for:
- Certified Organic (USDA)
- Non GMO Project Verification
- No artificial flavors or colors
- Plant Based
- Excellent Source of Protein
- Made with Pasture Raised, Grass Fed Whey or Collagen
- Paleo or Paleo-Friendly
- All Natural