Food Business Consulting
We serve clients of every size in whatever role is needed, whether as a trusted advisor during a product launch or as a hands-on development coach.
For every engagement, we deliver practical and actionable results that are customized to meet the needs of the client - whether that client is an established company or an entrepreneurial start-up.
Food Product Development Consulting:
- Research and Development: prototype development, shelf life analysis, nutrient analysis, specification writing, cost reduction advice, commercialization advice, ingredient sourcing, pilot ‘first-run’ trials
- Expert R&D Team: Food Technicians, Recipe Scientists, Nutritionists, FDA Compliance Expertise
- Food Analysis and Laboratory Testing: Quality and safety; in-house testing and third party laboratory recommendations
- Ideation: Come into our professional food laboratory for brainstorming sessions, complete with hands-on concept development
Consulting with One of the Food Industry's Foremost Experts:
- Anthony Flynn is a popular keynote speaker, a consultant for some of the world's most admired food brands, a New York Times bestselling author, and the CEO and Founder of YouBar.
- Anthony regularly gives lectures on profitability in the food industry at the world's leading universities, including UCLA, USC, MIT and UC Berkeley, and his company has received praise from hundreds of media outlets across the country including Fox, ABC, The New York Times, The Today Show, E! News, Good Morning America and National Public Radio’s Marketplace.
- Anthony is the author of the 2012 New York Times Bestseller, Custom Nation: Why Customization is the Future of Business and How to Profit from It. His business experience, combined with his bestselling book, makes him one of the most sought-after experts in the food industry.
- Anthony will advise you on how to launch your food bar to market successfully and profitably.
- Get into stores. Identify where you should be -- from Whole Foods to GNC.
- Make waves. In the traditional press and online.
Develop Your Entire Brand!
Launching a new food brand or product to the market requires answering tough questions like:
- What is our brand’s ‘identity’?
- Who is our exact target market?
- What retail stores (online and offline) would be ideal to approach?
- How do we ‘get our message’ out and build brand momentum?
To answer these questions and more, we offer:
- Professional Website Development
- Full Market Analysis
- Professionally Written Brand Style Guides
- Professionally Written Marketing and Sales Materials
- One-on-One Brand Consulting with Top Industry Experts