With this package, our expert-led Research & Development team will work with you to create a professional formula for a shake/powder, utilizing the most leading-edge processes innovated by food scientists. This is ideal for everything from protein powders to electrolyte powders to superfood blends.
We will work with you to achieve:
- A formula that meets your nutritional specifications and macronutrient goals within the realm of physical and scientific possibility.
- A formula that meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including those established by the FDA.
- A science-based formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your targeted consumer base.
Our expert-led research and development process includes:
- Up to three bench-made pilot trials of Prototype Shakes/Powders
- Organoleptic Testing performed by our team of in-house experts
- Full database Nutritional Analysis
- Water Activity Level Testing to ensure shelf life stability
- Our compliance team will send you the professional dieline for creating your own completely customized packaging.
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that all of your work with us remains top secret.
*Please note that this price includes two hours of compliance checks from our compliance team and up to three rounds of bench prototype shake powder mixes (8-10 servings per round), and that no refunds are available after work begins. Any label claims that are considered non-standard by YouBar's team will not be able to be approved without the stated approval by a 3rd party FDA compliance lawyer or consultant (YouBar can provide an introduction if desired). Graphic design work is available on an hourly basis, and additional prototype shakes/powders are available for an additional cost. The formulation cost is for one flavor only. If you would like multiple flavors then you will need to purchase multiple R&D packages. Please note that YouBar relies on clients to complete this process within six months of initiating it, otherwise additional R&D fees will apply.