With this package, our expert-led Research & Development team will work with you to create a professional formula for a protein bar, utilizing the most leading-edge processes innovated by food scientists.
This payment (of $1,975) is for 50 percent of the full cost of the R&D process ($3,950 total). The second payment of an additional $1,975 is due at the same time the first payment is made - this is just split into two different items for clients who wish to pay over two different credit card accounts). The fact that the payments are split will not slow down or impact the process at all. Please note, however, that we cannot begin work until both payments are made.
We will work with you to achieve:
- A formula that meets your nutritional specifications and macronutrient goals within the realm of physical and scientific possibility.
- A formula that meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including those established by the FDA.
- A science-based formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your targeted consumer base.
Our expert-led research and development process includes:
- Up to three bench-made pilot trials of Prototype Bars
- Organoleptic Testing performed by our team of in-house experts
- Full database Nutritional Analysis
- Water Activity Level Testing to ensure shelf life stability
- Our compliance team will send you the professional dieline for creating your own completely customized packaging for your bars, and completely customized display boxes for your bars.
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that all of your work with us remains top secret.
*Please note that this price includes two hours of compliance checks from our FDA compliance team and up to three rounds of bench prototype boxes of bars, and that no refunds are available after work begins. Any label claims that are considered non-standard by YouBar's team will not be able to be approved without the stated approval by a 3rd party FDA compliance lawyer or consultant (YouBar can provide an introduction if desired). Graphic design work is available on an hourly basis, and additional prototype boxes of bars are available for an additional cost. The formulation cost is for one flavor only. If you would like multiple flavors of bars then you will need to purchase multiple R&D packages. Please note that YouBar relies on clients to complete this process within six months of initiating it, otherwise additional R&D fees will apply. If the second payment is not made within six months of initiating then the process will come to an end and it will not be possible to re-activate and no refunds will be available.