With this package, our expert-led Research & Development team will work with you to create a professional formula for a Snack Ball or Semi-Spherical/Cylindrical Protein Bite, utilizing the most leading-edge processes innovated by food scientists.
We will work with you to achieve:
- A formula that meets your nutritional specifications and macronutrient goals within the realm of physical and scientific possibility.
- A formula that meets the regulatory requirements that govern food processing, including those established by the FDA.
- A science-based formula that meets the specific nutritional needs of your targeted consumer base.
Our expert-led research and development process includes:
- Up to three bench-made pilot trials of Prototype Bites Please note that balls from the large scale equipment are often a slightly different shape (ie; more cylindrical, or more 'teardrop') than a hand-rolled bench sample will be.
- Organoleptic Testing performed by our team of in-house experts
- Full database Nutritional Analysis
- Water Activity Level Testing to ensure shelf life stability
- Our FDA compliance team will send you the professional dieline for creating your own completely customized packaging for your Ball/Bites, and completely customized display boxes or stand up pouches for your Ball/Bites.
- Our R&D team works under the terms of a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which guarantees that all of your work with us remains top secret.
*Please note that this price includes two hours of compliance checks from our FDA compliance team and up to three rounds of bench prototype boxes of Ball/Bites, and that no refunds are available after work begins. Minimum order quantities nutrition/protein bites are just 5k balls per flavor per run. Graphic design work is available on an hourly basis, and additional prototype boxes of Ball/Bites are available for an additional cost. The formulation cost is for one flavor only. If you would like multiple flavors of Ball/Bites then you will need to purchase multiple R&D packages. Please note that YouBar relies on clients to complete this process within six months of initiating it, otherwise additional compliance fees may apply.