The global market for snack bars is expected to grow from $20 billion today to $32 billion by 2025, and while large CPG brands are fumbling with their latest releases, it’s the small startups that are growing their brands and market share.
How have these unfamiliar brands grown to be such big players in the industry? Well, for one thing, they come in with marketing expertise. Stepping up with a lean, innovative team, these brands know their target audience and, more importantly, have established who they want to be as a brand. Their marketing expertise has allowed them to create clear and concise brand messaging and target the right person at the right time.
There is a lot that goes into building a successful protein bar presence, so we've built a step-by-step guide to help you develop your brand and get your product in front of customers. In the 2020 Guide to Marketing Your Protein Bar Brand, you'll learn:
- How to find your niche by researching the market;
- How to understand your customers' needs, challenges and most important characteristics;
- Techniques to build a successful social media presence (including influencer marketing strategies);
- Steps to optimize your eCommerce store and product listings with SEO;
- How to build a successful shop on Amazon;
- What steps to take for an effective Google Ads campaign with strong ROI.